The website www.pawanjewellers.in (hereinafter the “Website”) belongs to the company Pawan Jewellers.
The purpose of the Pawan Jewellers website is:
– To advise its clients in their purchasing choices by presenting its creations, jewelery, jewelery, watches and perfumes and offering these councils by e-mail, phone or by appointment in the shops.
– To inform its customers about the company Pawan Jewellers, boutiques addresses, news and history
What Information Pawan Jewellers Collects
Pawan Jewellers does not collect personal data from anyone under the age of eighteen. We kindly ask those who are under the age of eighteen to not proceed with the insertion of their personal data and to ask adults to proceed with the required procedures.
How Pawan Jewellers Uses Information You Provide
The data that you choose to provide to us online, and the data that we may collect, is used by Pawan Jewellers to keep you informed of our special events or promotions, to register you with our Site and/or to administer our Site services. Otherwise, we may use the information you provide to us only to review our performance and to improve our services to you.
Pawan Jewellers maintains customer data for purposes of customer relationship management, marketing research, analysis and promotion. By giving the appropriate consent on our Site, Pawan Jewellers will send you announcements on products or promotions and invitations to Pawan Jewellers’s events.
If you provide incomplete or inaccurate data, Pawan Jewellers may be unable to inform you of specific promotions or events and to provide you with our services.
Does Pawan Jewellers Share Your Information With Others ?
Pawan Jewellers does not sell, rent or, except as described below, disclose our clients’ names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any non-Pawan Jewellers entity, except to entities that belong to the Gucci Group, of which Pawan Jewellers is an affiliate. Pawan Jewellers may share customer information within Kering Group, so that you may be informed of other products that may be of interest to you. Further, in order to maintain our website and provide our clients communications, Pawan Jewellers signed contracts with selected third parties. As necessary, your personal information may be processed by these third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting Pawan Jewellers in these endeavors and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
Pawan Jewellers uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you give us. However, while we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
If you wish to disable cookies you should proceed as follows :
For Mozilla Firefox :
- 1/ Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
- 2/ Click on “Privacy”
- 3/ Find the “Cookies” menu and select the options that suit you.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
- 1/ Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
- 2/ Click on “Confidentiality” tab.
- 3/ Select the desired level using the cursor.
For Google Chrome :
- 1/ Click the icon wrench which is located in the toolbar of the browser.
- 2/ Select Settings.
- 3/ Click Show Advanced Settings.
- 4/ In the “Privacy” section, click the Settings button content.
- 5/ In the “Cookies” section, select the options that suit you.
For Opera :
- 1/ Choose the menu “File”> “Preferences”
- 2/ Private life
In Safari :
- 1/ In the settings, click the Privacy tab
- 2/ Select the options that suit you